Published June 23, 2007
Apple , Computer , Technology
The iPhone. Thats all I have to say… you know the rest. Apple has put lots of info on there site including a 20 minute guided tour, 360 degree views, all the tv adds, and pretty much anythings else iPhone.
For those tech savvy people who want more…heres the main blogs I follow to stay up on everything techy… including the “Jesus Phone”
Add them all to your bookmarks. I find that one usually covers what another doesn’t…
Heres some funny videos on YouTube about the iPhone…
But on a serious note..here some cool details you might have missed
Once again..simply beautiful…
The 2.4 GHz, 15-inch MacBook Pro, for a suggested retail price of $2,499 (US), includes:
- 15.4-inch widescreen LED-backlit 1440-by-900 LCD display;
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor;
- 2GB of 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, expandable to 4GB;
- 160GB Serial ATA hard drive running at 5400 rpm, with Sudden Motion Sensor;
- a slot-load 8x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) optical drive;
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB GDDR3 memory;
- DVI-out port for external display (VGA-out adapter included, Composite/S-Video out adapter sold separately);
- built-in Dual Link support for driving Apple 30-inch Cinema HD Display;
- built-in iSight video camera;
- Gigabit Ethernet port;
- built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n wireless networking and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR;
- ExpressCard/34 expansion card slot;
- two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port, and one FireWire 400 port;
- one audio line in and one headphone out port, each supporting optical digital audio;
- Scrolling TrackPad and illuminated keyboard;
- the infrared Apple Remote; and
- 85 Watt Apple MagSafe Power Adapter.
Myself and a few other nerds may find this amusing. Everyone knows about Apples clever commercials…but did you know they do them in other countries.
For example…the UK
I don’t understand what there saying…but still very funny…
Published June 4, 2007
Apple , Computer , Technology
Its been awhile since I have posted…but a lot has happened in the tech world. (I realize this news will be a few days old) Let me give you what I have and some thoughts…
Microsoft launched a multitouch surface computing device. This rite here will blow your mind. It is by far the most incredible piece of technology out. This I believe is the future…the possibilities are truly endless. Granted, it has a price tag of somewhere around 10 grand and is mainly targeted for major companies, but I believe it will find itself within all our living rooms in the next 10 years. The videos really justify any words I can say so check them out at
It is official… June 29. What else must I say? Its going to revolutionize the way we look at cell phones. Apple just released 3 new iPhone commercials that are quite clever. I hope I can get one…
This is personally the biggest thing I really care about. I have been following closely to when they are going to release the new MacBook Pros. As I am currently running on a dieing 5 year old Dell Inspiron 5150. Shes done good and had a good life…but its time to move on.
Now sources say it will be released June 5th…or maybe at the WWDC. But who knows with Apple? Most importantly I hope it will be a major update… not like the minor refurbish done on the MacBooks. A slim design with an LED backlight and Santa Rosa chipset would be beautiful. A Blue Ray drive would be nice too… but thats really pushing it :) The time is coming so all i can do is wait and see…
I get most of my information from Mac Rumors. This site should defiantly be at the top of your bookmark list.
Tim showed me this…very funny. Check out Granger Community Chruch…they made it.